From Systematic Theology Book:
1.2. First Principle, God’s Revelation.
1.3. Nature of God’s Revelation.
1.4. Self-authenticating First Principle.
1.5. Defective Starting Points.
From Other Books:
Recent Epistemology Posts
- Christian Intelligence Is the Only Intelligence - The Christian is so superior and privileged by God as their Father, that only they are intelligent, wise and full of understanding
- Christian Epistemology – From Systematic Theology Book (1st Draft) - God's Revelation is our starting point for knowledge.
- Timelessness: - Time is a measure of change. Without any change, in any degree, there is nothing to measure, and if there is nothing to measure, then the concept of time is meaningless and nonsense.
- Faith, The First Theology: “God did Say?” - This of course is foolishness to them, because they seek a human starting point, not a God starting point.
- God Rekindles Smoldering Wicks - The Bible teaches the root cause is a non-relevant issue. What is important is faith in God's word that is able to be victorious over demons, defective bodies and broken minds. God’s victory is a whole victory. He is the God of the hills and valleys.