From Systematic Theology Book:
1.2. First Principle, God’s Revelation.
1.3. Nature of God’s Revelation.
1.4. Self-authenticating First Principle.
1.5. Defective Starting Points.
From Other Books:
Recent Epistemology Posts
- Nazism, Communism and Christianity - Nazism, Communism and Christianity Hitler used the emotional pull of nationalism (appealing to nationalism is something almost all governments in all times have done—in some form– from its people since the dawn of time), as a slip of hand, to enforce his Darwinian Eugenics. When the Japanese government wants to protect the Japanese way of […]
- Defining Epistemology - Defining Epistemology By definition, of being a “STARTING point,” it cannot be deduced. Consider this from a 3 premise syllogism or chain syllogism. Where does the major premise come from that starts the argument? Or if we start with a syllogism and ask where does the major premise come from, one might say, “well it […]
- I Reserved 7000 Who Have Not Bowed to Empiricism - If you are an insider to His love and covenant, then ask and receive, because He wants you to. He commanded that you do it, because He wanted the situation where you ask and He gives. God wanted this. You do not have beg.
- Obedience Proves you Understand the Scripture - If your pastors and favorites theologians do not have such ethics in their life, they do not give Scriptural proof they understand God’s sovereignty, or biblical epistemology as well as they claim
- First Principles of a Worldview or First Spirits? - Christians ethics are founded on reality and truth, whereas, non-christians ethics are founded on a delusion of reality and skepticism as knowledge
- Christian Intelligence Is the Only Intelligence - The Christian is so superior and privileged by God as their Father, that only they are intelligent, wise and full of understanding
- Timelessness: - Time is a measure of change. Without any change, in any degree, there is nothing to measure, and if there is nothing to measure, then the concept of time is meaningless and nonsense.
- Faith, The First Theology: “God did Say?” - This of course is foolishness to them, because they seek a human starting point, not a God starting point.
- God Rekindles Smoldering Wicks - The Bible teaches the root cause is a non-relevant issue. What is important is faith in God's word that is able to be victorious over demons, defective bodies and broken minds. God’s victory is a whole victory. He is the God of the hills and valleys.