Recent Epistemology Posts
- The Kingdom of God’s Love For His Son: Intro - Sermon Intro for Colossians 1:9.
- Rom 1:18–2:15 – Scripture & Logic - If God controls all reality, then it is an application to say God directly controls all knowledge in our minds.
- Scripture as a First Principle vs Final Authority - Your starting point of knowledge defines and results in what your final authority is. If our starting point for knowledge is purely God’s revelation, then the result is that your final authority will be God’s Word, without bias and defectiveness.
- Skepticism - it is certain that it is uncertain that there is no certainty, but again this is total stupidity and self-refuting. That is, in order to be true, it must be false.
- Experience for Epistemology & Jonathan Edwards - Sometimes it is a subtle heart battle for Christian epistemology. Take for example the moments that one becomes "afraid."
- The Bible is Philosophy - Systematic Theology, or Systematic Philosophy all refer to a "public system of thinking about the world." ..Peter says that Scripture reveals all the important things relating to life and godliness.
- Whoever chooses you is an Abomination - Isaiah 41:24 (LEB) “…Look! you are nothing, and your work is something worthless; whoever chooses you is an abomination….” The issue here is that idols(paganism), who cannot speak, whom the Lord GOD mocks repeatedly in Isaiah, parallels well to today idols of relativism and progressivism. What value is relativism, progressivism and skepticism, if it gives […]
- God Rekindles Smoldering Wicks - The Bible teaches the root cause is a non-relevant issue. What is important is faith in God's word that is able to be victorious over demons, defective bodies and broken minds. God’s victory is a whole victory. He is the God of the hills and valleys.