The Logics of Scripture – Various
Scripture & Logic : (John 15:4–17) Identified with Christ
Colossians 2:19–22 – Logic & Scripture
Book of Romans.
Rom 1:18–2:15 – Scripture & Logic
(Rom 3:3-7) Scripture & Logic Category Mistake
Rom 5:15-21: Scripture & Logic
(Rom 6:3-5) Scripture & Logic : Identified with Christ
Romans 8:9-11 (Scripture & Logic)
Romans 8:28-30 – Logical Chain Argument
Romans 8:30–32 –Part 1– (SCRIPTURE and LOGIC)
Romans 8:30–32 –Part 2 — (SCRIPTURE and LOGIC)
(Rom 9) Scripture & Logic : Why is Pharaoh Punished?
Rom 10:5–17 : Scripture & Logic
Rom 11:1–12 – Scripture & Logic – Election
Rom 11:13-24 – Scripture & Logic
Book of Galatians.
Book of Hebrews.
Recent Logic Articles
- A Summary of the History of Logic (philosophy) - Logic is what makes math works. Like math, logic is knowing and applying the principles learned. One does not need to know the history of math or logic to understand how to apply the principle of addition or subtraction. The same is for philosophy. Knowing and applying the principles is the important part, knowing the […]
- A Miracle is an End to Itself - One small miracle by a Charismatic by faith is more valuable than 1000 Reformed sermons.
- Logic Is God - To start this section, I will shamelessly quote Gordon Clark, “God and Logic,” because he says it so well: “Psalm 31:5 addresses God as “O Lord God of truth.” John 17:3 says,” This is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true God….” 1 John 5:6 says, “the Spirit is truth.” Such verses as these indicate that God is a rational, thinking being whose […]
- You have Fear, Thus You have No Faith (Logic) - "Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
- How To Invent Ethics & Reject God - We are to overcome them in faith, joy and righteousness.
- Do Not Manipulate God Like This - You do not need to manipulate God like this. Pray will clarity and to the point.
- Nazism, Communism and Christianity - Nazism, Communism and Christianity Hitler used the emotional pull of nationalism (appealing to nationalism is something almost all governments in all times have done—in some form– from its people since the dawn of time), as a slip of hand, to enforce his Darwinian Eugenics. When the Japanese government wants to protect the Japanese way of […]
- “So…I should throw rocks at gay people?” - "If I speak there is a sound. There is a sound; therefore I spoke." Yet, this irrational structure is the foundation for all experimentation
- A Superior Species - We declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory. 1 Corinthians 2:7 Its all fun, joy and praises when I mention we need to glorify God, praise Him, give Him all the credit, and extol His Name above all others, and this is as it ought to […]
- Flooding the Gospel with Funding - 2 Corinthians 8:9 NLT, “You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich.” 2 Corinthians 9:8 LEB, “And God is able to cause all grace to abound to you, so that in everything […]
- Everlasting Love, A Simple Deduction - The issue is not that the application (i.e. deduction) of God’s truth is inaccessible; rather, faith is inaccessible for most men.
- Science: the Fallacy of an Undistributed Middle Term - Thus, the fallacy of scientific experimentation, if restated in a category fallacy, is the fallacy of an undistributed middle term.
- I Reserved 7000 Who Have Not Bowed to Empiricism - If you are an insider to His love and covenant, then ask and receive, because He wants you to. He commanded that you do it, because He wanted the situation where you ask and He gives. God wanted this. You do not have beg.
- Good Tree – Good Fruit, Good Fruit – Good Tree - ... are being used as a way for us to discover and “prove” what metaphysics God as put us into, through our obedience or disobedience.
- Always God’s will To Heal Someone - Lord forbid, we believe in “faith-forgiveness,” because it would mean God is not sovereign, right?”
- The Transcendence and Nearness of God - A Section from my Systematic Theology Book.
- No one is that dumb and evil, right? - people do not play that silly game with any other aspect of reality, but they do so with God and His Word
- When all Else Fails, Attack God with Ad Hominem Fallacies - ad hominem attack, as odd as it seems, against the apostle Paul.
- “God’s Will,” – Is, A Fish for Fish - Our lives are even connected right up next to the Power, because our lives are connected to the valuable Person who sits at the Power’s right hand.
- Jesus Finishes the Syllogism - Jesus the LOGOS itself, when He teaches logic, not only helps us with our syllogism, but the logic lessons are relatable arguments that affects our lives with good, in the land of the living.
- Deduction simply applies the knowledge - If the bible says, all men have sinned, then to say this to the particularly man Oshea (Oshea has sinned), is simply "applying" the knowledge.
- Falling With the Rocks, Sinking With the Waves - Their Satanic connection is for you to fall with the shaking rocks upon the mountain, and to sink in the stormy water, for the “glory of God.” Their condemnation is just.
- Revelation and Logic : Heirs with Christ - This also illustrates how truth claims cannot be observed but only revealed, so that category fallacies are not made.
- The Fluidness Of Fluidness - for fluidness to be true as a foundational standard, then the standard must also be fluid, so that fluidness might already mean to be rigidness.
- Psalm 91:14-16 (Revelation & Logic) - That is, by God’s causality Person X (A), will “necessarily” receive all the good (C) promised if they love and know Him (B).
- Logic & Scripture: Psalm 46:1-2 - It is like saying, Lions do not eat stars, and, trees do not use glass to make food. And, God’s children do not fear trouble.
- God’s Will Failed, Because of Non-faith - (~P) If God caused(ultimate ontology) the Apostle Thomas to not believe Jesus’ resurrection, (~Q) then it is right(ethics) for Thomas to not believe what Jesus commanded to.
- God’s Revealed Definition for Christians - God is the Potter and I am the clay, and so, who am I to resist God’s definition over this aspect of reality, called ‘His Elect’?
- The Order of the Divine Decrees - You will see how the second list mirrors the first so that what is decreed first in Purpose is executed last in order Execution.
- The God of All Things - Rather than playing games with life, why not operate with reality and start with God’s knowledge and believe Him?
- Christianity Is False, If a Subcategory of Ontology Is Denied - Because of denying the consequent is a valid deduction you cannot have non-core issues in theology and doctrine
- Be Good Stewards of Pain, Or God’s Promises? - This is an inductive argument in the form of arguing from analogy, which is invalid. [ That is, X, R, T, and F all have characteristic 1, 2, and 3. Also, X, R and T have characteristic 4. Thus, F has characteristic 4 as well. ]
- Valid Logical Sequence is Not Devised, But Only Observed by Man - [Logic] exists eternally in the reason of things, and has its origin with God
- Logic & Jesus Christ: The Law of Non-Contradiction - Mark 12:37, "Therefore David himself calls Him 'Lord'; how is He then his Son?" If the LoC is not an immutable motion of thinking, then Jesus’ appeal to it would mean David’s son(Jesus) is not David's Lord and is David's Lord.
- Logic Lesson – Categorical vs. Hypothetical. James Creighton - In hypothetical reasoning, as in categorical, it is the presence of a universal principle which enables us to bring into relation two facts which formerly stood apart. Indeed, in many cases, it is a matter of indifference in which form the argument is stated.
- Martin Luther- The Bondage of the Will – Commentary - If man on the lesser “relative level” is not-free to sin and Satan, or to the Spirit of Life, then how much more is man not free on the “ultimate level,” when God is the only direct cause of all things?
- Romans 8:28-30 – Logical Chain Argument - Romans 8:28-30 A logical chain argument, or, a Categorical Sorites. Rom. 8:28-30 LEB And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose, because those whom he foreknew [i.e. Foreloved], he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his […]