The Logics of Scripture – Various
Book of Romans.
Book of Galatians.
Book of Hebrews.
Recent Logic Articles
- The Kingdom of God’s Love For His Son: Intro - Sermon Intro for Colossians 1:9.
- Obey God & Get Strong Faith - That is, even when God causes us to sin, for God causes all things, it is invalid to conclude this is what we “ought to do.”
- The Fluidness Of Fluidness - Back to our point of affirming or denying. Skepticism does not allow one to affirm or deny anything, but, to even say this with intelligence, one must affirm it or deny it
- Rom 11:13-24 – Scripture & Logic - However, in this section Paul is relating it more on a relative level, teaching us how we ought to think and respond in light of God’s sovereign decrees.
- Intercession & Predestination - Therefore, we do not add or contribute to sanctification or to healing or the countless benefits of Abraham’s blessing; rather, this gospel affects all today to whom it was accomplished for!
- Romans 8:9-11 (Scripture & Logic) - The New Metaphysical Category of Endless Power of Life
- John 5:23 – Scripture & Logic - A person who honors the Father are those who honor the Son, because the Son is His perfect image.
- Religious Fan Boy Strikes again - I wonder if the religious Otakus would like it, if I took some of their statements that were said on the relative level, but then judge it on the ultimate level? Otaku, “this is my car.” Ok, “this is deceptively wrong, Jesus owns everything, even your car. What you need to do is repent and have faith.”
- Colossians 2:19–22 – Logic & Scripture - Thus, by definition, all human value and human ethical statements are “superstitions.” That is, they are logically invalid. Therefore, all human doctrines if they are true, then they are false.
- Rom 11:1–12 – Scripture & Logic – Election - Scripture interprets its phrases like “I have reserved for myself,” in reference to God, as on the ultimate level. We will do the same.
- The LOGOS & Answered Prayers - How can one be logical and intellectual if they do not follow what the Logic did and commanded us to do?
- Rom 1:18–2:15 – Scripture & Logic - If God controls all reality, then it is an application to say God directly controls all knowledge in our minds.
- The Order of the Divine Decrees - The order of God’s decrees is in philosophy jargon, the logic of ontology. It is the logical order of how God directly controls all reality.
- Scripture & Logic: Mind of Christ vs Human Speculation - 1 Corinthians 2:1–16. We avoid speculation by God’s revelation. We avoid superstitions by using deductions from God’s revelation. We mature by receiving more of God's goodies.
- Ethical Morons - Utilitarian ethics make two really bad mistakes in the broad viewpoint. First is that it is a non-sequitur in the category mistake it makes from ontology to ethics. The other broad mistake is that such ethics are determined by the “end goal,” from man’s speculations.
- Christianity Is False, If Subsidiary Aspects Of Ontology Are Denied - Jesus Christ used a modus tollens argument to falsify the Jewish leaders claim that He was the king of demons.
- (Matt 27:40) Logically Valid, but Biblically False - To be a sound argument the form needs to be valid and the premises need to be true.
- Skepticism - it is certain that it is uncertain that there is no certainty, but again this is total stupidity and self-refuting. That is, in order to be true, it must be false.
- Rom 5:15-21: Scripture & Logic - By the shield of faith you can stop every temptation from Satan, whose power sways the whole world: you can literally stop the god of this age with one small shield.
- Rom 10:5–17 : Scripture & Logic - The word of faith tells us that Jesus is our high priest who redeems us. He does the hard work to reconcile God and man together, so that, upon being reconciled man might fully enjoy the lavish blessings of their heavenly Father.
- Jesus’ Prayer: God’s Command is God’s Will - If God caused(decreed) the Apostle Thomas to disbelieve Jesus’ resurrection, then necessarily it is right(ethics) for Thomas to choose to doubt what Jesus commanded him to believe. Right?
- Logic & Jesus Christ: The Law of Non-Contradiction - Mark 12:37, "Therefore David himself calls Him 'Lord'; how is He then his Son?" If the LoC is not an immutable motion of thinking, then Jesus’ appeal to it would mean David’s son(Jesus) is not David's Lord and is David's Lord.
- Logic Lesson – Categorical vs. Hypothetical. James Creighton - In hypothetical reasoning, as in categorical, it is the presence of a universal principle which enables us to bring into relation two facts which formerly stood apart. Indeed, in many cases, it is a matter of indifference in which form the argument is stated.
- Mohler’s Poverty Gospel Promises too Little - Even if these eternal promises are superior, for example compared to a healing promise today, then it a point of non-irrelevant to the argument. It is a red-herring. A promise is a promise
- Martin Luther- The Bondage of the Will – Commentary - If man on the lesser “relative level” is not-free to sin and Satan, or to the Spirit of Life, then how much more is man not free on the “ultimate level,” when God is the only direct cause of all things?
- Scripture & Logic (Rom 3:3-7) Category Mistake - Paul is logically doing two things here. First, he is dealing with an informal fallacy called a categorical fallacy. Second, is to state truths concerning cause and effects (or basic Modus Ponens) arguments).
- Scripture & Logic : Why is Pharaoh Punished? - Paul’s opponent says, “if Pharaoh went along with God’s causality—that is, to be hard hearted and resist God’s command—then why is Pharaoh punished?” This objection is bottom of the barrel stupid... .
- Scripture & Logic : Identified with Christ - Romans 6 :3-5 Scripture & Logic : Identified with Christ 3 Or do you not know that as many as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we have been buried with him through baptism into death, in order that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of […]
- The Bible is Philosophy - Systematic Theology, or Systematic Philosophy all refer to a "public system of thinking about the world." ..Peter says that Scripture reveals all the important things relating to life and godliness.
- Scripture and Logic : Jesus commands Proof of Discipleship. - Fruit in context is asking and getting what you ask for from God. Jesus says this “PROVES” you are HIS DISCIPLES. .
- Romans 8:30–32 –Part 2 — (SCRIPTURE and LOGIC) - PART 2 –Concluding arguments of Paul from Romans 8:31–35 SCRIPTURE & LOGIC Victory in Christ 31 What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 Indeed, he who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all, how will he not […]
- Romans 8:30–32 –Part 1– (SCRIPTURE and LOGIC) - It has already been made part of the Elect’s DNA. Therefore, there is no possible way to be against God’s Elect.
- Romans 8:28-30 – Logical Chain Argument - Romans 8:28-30 A logical chain argument, or, a Categorical Sorites. Rom. 8:28-30 LEB And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose, because those whom he foreknew [i.e. Foreloved], he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his […]
- Hebrews 10:19-24 – LOGIC & SCRIPTURE - Drawing near to God and obtaining His promises of salvation, help, healing and miracles is a gospel commanded and not merely a suggestion; it is the first Christian ethic in light of Jesus’ blood that established bold access to the presence of God.