The Logics of Scripture – Various
Book of Romans.
Book of Galatians.
Book of Hebrews.
Recent Logic Articles
- Always God’s will To Heal Someone - Lord forbid, we believe in “faith-forgiveness,” because it would mean God is not sovereign, right?”
- The Transcendence and Nearness of God - A Section from my Systematic Theology Book.
- No one is that dumb and evil, right? - people do not play that silly game with any other aspect of reality, but they do so with God and His Word
- When all Else Fails, Attack God with Ad Hominem Fallacies - ad hominem attack, as odd as it seems, against the apostle Paul.
- “God’s Will,” – Is, A Fish for Fish - Our lives are even connected right up next to the Power, because our lives are connected to the valuable Person who sits at the Power’s right hand.
- Jesus Finishes the Syllogism - Jesus the LOGOS itself, when He teaches logic, not only helps us with our syllogism, but the logic lessons are relatable arguments that affects our lives with good, in the land of the living.
- Deduction simply applies the knowledge - If the bible says, all men have sinned, then to say this to the particularly man Oshea (Oshea has sinned), is simply "applying" the knowledge.
- Falling With the Rocks, Sinking With the Waves - Their Satanic connection is for you to fall with the shaking rocks upon the mountain, and to sink in the stormy water, for the “glory of God.” Their condemnation is just.
- Revelation and Logic : Heirs with Christ - This also illustrates how truth claims cannot be observed but only revealed, so that category fallacies are not made.
- The Fluidness Of Fluidness - for fluidness to be true as a foundational standard, then the standard must also be fluid, so that fluidness might already mean to be rigidness.
- Psalm 91:14-16 (Revelation & Logic) - That is, by God’s causality Person X (A), will “necessarily” receive all the good (C) promised if they love and know Him (B).
- Logic & Scripture: Psalm 46:1-2 - It is like saying, Lions do not eat stars, and, trees do not use glass to make food. And, God’s children do not fear trouble.
- God’s Will Failed, Because of Non-faith - (~P) If God caused(ultimate ontology) the Apostle Thomas to not believe Jesus’ resurrection, (~Q) then it is right(ethics) for Thomas to not believe what Jesus commanded to.
- God’s Revealed Definition for Christians - God is the Potter and I am the clay, and so, who am I to resist God’s definition over this aspect of reality, called ‘His Elect’?
- The Order of the Divine Decrees - You will see how the second list mirrors the first so that what is decreed first in Purpose is executed last in order Execution.
- The God of All Things - Rather than playing games with life, why not operate with reality and start with God’s knowledge and believe Him?
- Christianity Is False, If a Subcategory of Ontology Is Denied - Because of denying the consequent is a valid deduction you cannot have non-core issues in theology and doctrine
- Be Good Stewards of Pain, Or God’s Promises? - This is an inductive argument in the form of arguing from analogy, which is invalid. [ That is, X, R, T, and F all have characteristic 1, 2, and 3. Also, X, R and T have characteristic 4. Thus, F has characteristic 4 as well. ]
- Valid Logical Sequence is Not Devised, But Only Observed by Man - [Logic] exists eternally in the reason of things, and has its origin with God
- Logic & Jesus Christ: The Law of Non-Contradiction - Mark 12:37, "Therefore David himself calls Him 'Lord'; how is He then his Son?" If the LoC is not an immutable motion of thinking, then Jesus’ appeal to it would mean David’s son(Jesus) is not David's Lord and is David's Lord.
- Logic Lesson – Categorical vs. Hypothetical. James Creighton - In hypothetical reasoning, as in categorical, it is the presence of a universal principle which enables us to bring into relation two facts which formerly stood apart. Indeed, in many cases, it is a matter of indifference in which form the argument is stated.
- Martin Luther- The Bondage of the Will – Commentary - If man on the lesser “relative level” is not-free to sin and Satan, or to the Spirit of Life, then how much more is man not free on the “ultimate level,” when God is the only direct cause of all things?
- Romans 8:28-30 – Logical Chain Argument - Romans 8:28-30 A logical chain argument, or, a Categorical Sorites. Rom. 8:28-30 LEB And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose, because those whom he foreknew [i.e. Foreloved], he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his […]