The Logics of Scripture – Various
Book of Romans.
Book of Galatians.
Book of Hebrews.
Recent Logic Articles
- Christianity Is False, If a Subcategory of Ontology Is Denied - Because of denying the consequent is a valid deduction you cannot have non-core issues in theology and doctrine
- Be Good Stewards of Pain, Or God’s Promises? - This is an inductive argument in the form of arguing from analogy, which is invalid. [ That is, X, R, T, and F all have characteristic 1, 2, and 3. Also, X, R and T have characteristic 4. Thus, F has characteristic 4 as well. ]
- Valid Logical Sequence is Not Devised, But Only Observed by Man - [Logic] exists eternally in the reason of things, and has its origin with God
- Logic & Jesus Christ: The Law of Non-Contradiction - Mark 12:37, "Therefore David himself calls Him 'Lord'; how is He then his Son?" If the LoC is not an immutable motion of thinking, then Jesus’ appeal to it would mean David’s son(Jesus) is not David's Lord and is David's Lord.
- Logic Lesson – Categorical vs. Hypothetical. James Creighton - In hypothetical reasoning, as in categorical, it is the presence of a universal principle which enables us to bring into relation two facts which formerly stood apart. Indeed, in many cases, it is a matter of indifference in which form the argument is stated.
- Martin Luther- The Bondage of the Will – Commentary - If man on the lesser “relative level” is not-free to sin and Satan, or to the Spirit of Life, then how much more is man not free on the “ultimate level,” when God is the only direct cause of all things?
- Romans 8:28-30 – Logical Chain Argument - Romans 8:28-30 A logical chain argument, or, a Categorical Sorites. Rom. 8:28-30 LEB And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose, because those whom he foreknew [i.e. Foreloved], he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his […]