These essays will be more like a random blog post of thoughts, that might not be–at the time–meant for a book, but might later on.
Recent Extra Thoughts.
- Faith in God’s Promises is an Act of the Utmost Fear of God - however, the woman, with the flow of blood problem, is equally as respectful and worshipful of God when she took, without asking (or stole), Jesus’ power for her healing
- God is Not a Genie, for a Genie Only Gives 3 Wishes - Time would fail me to mention all the natural and spiritual wishes God gives us so freely. This person’s critique backfires, and it exposes him as theologically damaged.
- Be Good Stewards of Pain, Or God’s Promises? - This is an inductive argument in the form of arguing from analogy, which is invalid. [ That is, X, R, T, and F all have characteristic 1, 2, and 3. Also, X, R and T have characteristic 4. Thus, F has characteristic 4 as well. ]
- Jesus Qualifies us For Answered Prayers - Jesus makes it easy to qualify for the “asking anything you wish,” and getting it.
- We Know that We Have What We Asked of Him - They are practicing atheists, and they like it. However, for believers, we will exchange the lie of our human speculation for the truth of Christ
- Because God Thinks So - Death Came through Adam but Life Comes through Christ. Because of this, just as sin entered into the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death spread to all people because all sinned. For until the law, sin was in the world, but sin is not charged to one’s account when […]
- “I am cut off”: Psalm 31 - While it is still today, repent and exchange that word of unbelief for a word of faith, and keep saying it.
- Comments on Justification - The proof that the son has received his father's mercy, is when he puts on the best robe, ring and sandals and marches in the house as if he belongs there!
- What is the Chief characteristic of Superstition? - superstition is precisely (such) LOGICAL VOIDS between premises and conclusions that characterize superstition.
- Martin Luther- The Bondage of the Will – Commentary - If man on the lesser “relative level” is not-free to sin and Satan, or to the Spirit of Life, then how much more is man not free on the “ultimate level,” when God is the only direct cause of all things?
- Hedging Your Prayer in Unbelief. - This man’s prayer might sound like humility in its human sophistry, but it is in fact unbelief hedging itself in because he doubts God will grant the miracle being asked
- A Gospel Elevation Declaration, Smith Wigglesworth - There is nothing impossible with god. All the impossibility is with us when we measure God by the limitations of our unbelief.”